Miller columns are not reading the link target set in the advanced section of a layout type "Link to URL".
1) Go to Site Builder > Pages > Add Public Page
2) Select the type to be "Link To URL"
3) Add the name as "Example"
4) URL as "http://www.example.com"
5) Click into the advanced section and add _blank as the target
6) Publish / Save
7) Using the Site Builder Pages UI:
8) Click on the ellipsis menu next to page "Example Link to URL"
9) Click View
Page opens in new tab
Page does not open in new tab. Clicking the same page link from the main navigation on the site (not miller columns) .. does correctly open the link in a new tab.