Resolution: Won't Fix
U&SM| S03 Sprint 30 | 8.18-9.1, U&SM| S03 Sprint 31 | 9.1-21
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to Control Panel > Configuration > System Settings > LDAP.
2. Under Authentication, checked Enabled, and save.
3. Go to Control Panel > Configuration > System > Virtual Instances.
4. Add a new instance according to the following
Web ID = "www.able.com" Virtual Host = "www.able.com" Mail Domain = "www.able.com"
5. Go to http://www.able.com:8080, and login
EmailAddress = "[email protected]" password = "test"
6. Go to Control Panel > Configuration > Instance Settings > LDAP.
7. Under General, check Enabled if it is checked.
Actual Results: No checked.
Expected Results: The Enabled is checked.
- is duplicated by
LPS-120202 Factory/Repeatable configuration not inherited from System Settings