As an App Adm, I want to reuse one same fieldset multiple times in my Object and Form Views, so that I can leverage on the same group of fields for multiple purposes.
In the Story
LPS-95958, we allowed the user to create and reuse fieldsets in Objects and Form Views of App Builder. However, it has a limitation that only allows one instance of each fieldset in the Object. This Story aims to remove this limitation and allow the user to place several instances of one same fieldset in the same Object or Form View.
This is useful because users may have two different objectives for a same group of fields. For instance, a fieldset "Address" can be placed twice in a payment form, one as "Shipping Address" and another as "Billing Address".
Given a Object and a Form with a Fieldset "A";
When a user clicks in the "Fieldset" tab and drags and drops another instance of the Fieldset "A"
Then the system should include the new instance of the Fieldset "A" into the Object and Form View, having two different (and independent) instances of it.
- If a user changes the name or the position of one instance, it should not impact the other;
- He should be able to add as many instances and he wants;
- Each instance should be shown separately (and with its own name) in the Object sidebar.
Given that a user has two or more instances of a Fieldset "A" in one same Object,
When the user removes only one of the fieldset instances of the Form View or the Object,
Then the fieldset "A" instance selected should be removed, but the others Fieldset "A" instances should be kept intact in the Object and/or Form View.
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Verify if the test labels were added;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature