7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
- Deploy the attached org.foo.control.menu.one.jar
- Deploy the attached org.foo.product.menu.jar
- Run the following cURL command and observe that we get an HTTP 200 response:
- Deploy the attached org.foo.control.menu.two.jar
- Delete org.foo.product.menu.jar from osgi/modules
- Deploy the attached org.foo.product.menu.jar again
- Run the following cURL command:
Expectation is that, because org.foo.product.menu.two has a higher Liferay-Theme-Contributor-Weight, its resources should be available and we should see an HTTP 200 response.
Actual behavior is that, because org.foo.product.menu.one was deployed first, the resources for org.foo.product.menu.two are not available and we see an HTTP 404 response.