Affects Version/s: 7.1.10 DXP FP18, 7.1.X, 7.2.10 DXP FP6, 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Web Search
Selecting new facets doesn't take us back to the first page of search results, even though the facet selection clearly changed the displayed results.
1. Create 2 categories
2. Create 4 Basic Documents with the first Category
3. Create 6 Basic Documents with the second Category
4. Navigate to the default site
5. Use the search bar and search for both categories
6. Configure Search results portlet to show only 2 entries/page
7. Select the first category in the Category facet
8. Navigate to the second page of the Search results
9. Select the second category in the Category Facet
Expected result: Jumping back to the 1st page of search results
Actual result: We stay on the selected page. If there are fewer pages, jump to the last one.
Commerce comes with Option and Specification facets which will require the same fix.