Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Content Display Widgets > Iframe widget
IFrame source URL is truncated and replaced with a call to "/undefined"
- Start an instance
- Create a new site called "testsite"
- Create a widget page called "page1"
- Create a widget page called "page2"
- Create a "link to page" type of page, called "linkpage", set the target URL to "http://localhost:8080/web/testsite/page2"
- Put IFrame portlet onto page1
- Configure the following source URL "http://localhost:8080/web/testsite/linkpage"
- When refreshing the site you will notice in Chrome DevTools on the Network tab that there is an undefined call
- Every time the last part of the URL is truncated and replaced with a call to "/undefined". The domain remains intact, but a call to "https://DOMAIN/PATH/undefined" is not the expected behaviour
Most likely this is the cause
hash is undefined