Steps to reproduce:
1. Start up two 18.104.22.168 DXP SP1 bundles.
2. Deploy SAML 5.0.0 into bundle.
3. Restart bundles.
4. Set up IdP and SP.
5. Configure encryption key on SP.
6. Enable force encryption IdP.
7. Assert that SSO works properly.
8. Shut down portal and upgrade to the latest master-private bundle.
9. Login as admin user on IDP.
10. Go to Control Panel > SAML Admin
Actual result: Certificate and Private Key of SAML configuration are missing after upgrade
Expected result: All the SAML configuration are same as the former version.