Affects Version/s: 7.2.10 DXP FP6, Master
Component/s: Documents & Media > Document Types
Description: After switching over any documents defined with a custom Document Type, that Document Type cannot actually be deleted.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Set up liferay and log in as an admin
2. Go to the site administration -> Content & Data -> Documents and Media
3. Add a new document type based on the json file attached
4. First add any image file as a basic document
5. Add a second document of the new Download Link type. Fill out all the custom fields (Download Link /Label, Logo, Info Link/Label) Use the image defined in #4 for the logo
6. Change the document added in step 5 to be of type "Basic Document"
7. Now try to remove the "Download Link" document type
The document type is deleted
A filter screen is shown for the Download Link document type is shown with no results and the document is not deleted (see attached gif screen recording)
Master hash: ed2a5ad356a67a089f2b38804e2d3c9d69201aad