Affects Version/s: 7.1.X
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a form with 5 fields (one select field and 4 text fields) and all are required to fill.
- Go to Rule builder.
- Create rules like below
- In case the user selects the first option from Select field will 'show' second field (text field) field.
- In case the user selects the second option from the Select field will 'show' the third field.
- Save rules
- Remaining two fields will have no rules applied.
- Save the form.
- Create one page and add the above-created form.
- Select the first option or second option and fill in the text fields and try to "submit".
Result: Nothing happens and seemingly no errors anywhere.
Expected: Form should be submitted