Warning: this issue is intermittent and may be noticeable only on throttled browsers and/or slowed down internet connections.
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Site's Content & Data > Forms;
- Click to add a new form;
- Add a Grid field with 20 rows and 20 columns;
- Duplicate the field above;
- Set all fields as required;
- Click to publish and enter the form's URL;
- Select one radio button on the first grid field's first row and start quickly changing columns, or selecting other rows.
In some cases the radio button that has been clicked won't stay selected and the selection will go back to another previously clicked radio button.
The selected radio button should follow the order of clicks and stay at the last radio button clicked.