Step to reproduce:
- Add a new site
- Enable Local Live
- Navigate to the Staging site
- Add a page based on Blank
- Add a Banner Center fragment to page
- Publish Page
- Design > Style Books
- Assert the following warning message is shown in Style Books admin:
- The data of this portlet is not staged. Any data changes are immediately available to the Local Live site. The portlet's own workflow is still honored. Portlet setup is still managed from staging.
- Click plus button
- Type name and save
- Color System > Themecolors
- Type #00FF00 in Primary field
- Typography > Headings
- Type 2rem in H1 Font Size field
- Assert the new style book is shown in Style Books admin
- Navigate to page in edit mode
- Click Page Design Options button from sidebar panel
- Style Books tab
The new style book card should be shown.
The new style book card is not shown.
Note: Page Design Options > More Link > Look and Feel tab > Click Change Style Book
The new style book is also not shown in popup.
Tomcat 9.0.33 + MySQL 5.7. Portal master GIT ID: 9f5e2b1ec5b0c1ea32767b72710197dc50b5ed2a.
- Discovered while testing
LPS-118786 Create the Poshi automation
- is related to
LPS-133300 Poshi Automation for Bug LPS-118787 The custom style book is unavailable for page in Staging site
LPS-116106 As a Page Creator I would like to be able to select a Style Book and a default master template for a given page