Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Page Templates > Display Page Templates
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new structure with an image field (Structure A)
- Create a new fragment with <lfr-editable id="test" type="image"><img></lfr-editable> (Fragment 1)
- Create a new Display Page Template for Structure A (DPT A)
- Add Fragment 1 to the Display page template and map image field with "Image".
- Publish DPT
- Create a new content of Structure A and add an image with alt description, select DPT A as display page template. (Test Content)
- Drag an asset publisher to the page and click on test content.
Image is shown and alt is being filled (check with browsers element inspector)
Image is shown, but alt is not present