Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Tag Libraries > Liferay Frontend Taglibs
- Start Liferay (Master)
- Go to Content --> Web Content and in the upper right find the icon for "Display Style" and select "Cards".
- Add a few web content (at least 5) (notice the image placeholder is centered in the card)
- Below the content set the Entries for pagination to the lowest value (notice the arrows are pointing outwards "< >")
- Go to Control Panel --> Configuration --> Instance Settings --> Localization and select the Arabic language as the default one.
- Go to Content (in Arabic: محتوى) --> Web Content (in Arabic: محتوى الويب) and change the pagination entries (in Arabic: من الإدخالات 20) to the lowest value (4).
Image Placeholders should remain in the center and the arrows for pagination should point outwards, just like when you are viewing the site in the English Language.
Image Placeholders are moved to the left and partly disappeared. The Arrows for pagination are pointing inwards instead of outwards.
Reproduced 7.1.x @ 03cd567713e8de61ceabb090617c21cb408377f8
Reproduced Master @ a20c7ad437fccefb74adcfddf2d750d339b555c2