Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Web Content > Web Content Administration
Steps to reproduce
- Start Liferay
- Set System Settings > Web Content > Administration > Changeable Default Language as true
- Set en_US, es_ES as instance languages and en_US as the default language of the instance
- Go to Global site and create a new structure with a single English field named test. Save the new structure.
- Create a new site with es_ES as single and default language
- Create a new web content in this site using the global structure
- Click Save
Content is saved
Error: The default language (en_US) does not match the portal's available languages (es_ES).
So even when all the flags are showing Spanish as selected language and in the right column you can see: "Default Language: Spanish (ES)", after submitting the content you realized the underlying default language is the one from the structure, en_US
Just by changing default language (in the right column) to Spanish is enough to be able to submit the form