Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X
The client reopened the ticket complaining about two accessibilities errors found in the pagination and SVG icons in our portal.
1. Bad value button for attribute type on element a subtype missing
As solution, we will replace attribute type="button" with role="button"
2. Attribute title not allowed on element SVG at this point
Remove title attribute from SVG elements
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open a 7.1.x or 7.0.x go to Control Panel -> Users -> Roles -> Regular Roles
2) Inspect element "20 entries" and there you could see the above code (referring to first error):
3) Inspect user icon and you could see the following code (referring to second error):
Result: Two accessibility errors displayed
Expected: There are no accessibilities errors
- Please see Zendesk Support tab for further comments and attachments.