Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: Master
Component/s: Sites Administration > Sites
- Navigate to Instance Settings > Instance Configuration
- Change the default site logo to a picture other than the Liferay DXP logo and save
- Navigate to different areas of Portal where the site logo is displayed
All places in Portal that show the Liferay DXP logo have been updated to use the new logo.
The company logo and title can only change where it says "VIRTUAL INSTANCE" below environments
The bottom left logo and title are not the company logo and title. The expected result here is:
- For DXP: DXP Logo + Liferay DXP
- For DXP: Liferay Waffle Logo + Liferay
Most places still show the old logo and do not show the new logo.
Note: The global menu didn't exist in GA2 (when
LPS-108500 was delivered)
Tomcat 9.0.33 + MySQL 5.7.
Portal master-private 354196c14ae47e8d2cecf0570f7ed926e6588de4