Affects Version/s: Master
Component/s: Translations Management
Backported to Branch:Committed
Git Pull Request:
QA Test Name:
QA Test Score:5
Steps to reproduce:
- Enable the translation feature
- Go to web content
- Add a new structure with decimal field
- Add a new web content by this field
- Input a title
- Input value (eg: 1.1) in the decimal field
- Publish the web content
- Click the "Translate" option in the actions list
- Change to Spain and update the decimal value to 2.2
- Click "Publish"
- Go to view the translated value
The decimal return value should be "22,0"
The decimal return value is 2.2
NOTE: Refer to
- Go into the entry to translate the decimal field: input value 2.2 → return value 22,0
- Translate the entry to use side by side: input value 2.2 → return value 2.2
For the decimal return value, the old translation method is inconsistent with the side by side translation. the comparison is as the attachment.