Description: select from list doesn't have proper text wrap, text overlaps the cancel 'x' button.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a form:
- Content & Data > Forms > New Form (blue + button)
- Title form anything you want (i.e Test)
- Add a Select From List field
- For option, type something very long (i.e. "super long option test super long option test super long option test"
- Open the advanced tab for the field, check 'Allow multiple selections'
- Publish form
- Copy URL (top right corner link icon) and open in new window
- Select the "super long option" from the select field
Expected: text wraps and can read the option fully.
Actual: text overlaps the 'x' button and is cut off.
Note: seems that the `white-space` CSS option is causing the issue.