- Add two asset libraries with web contents and connect them to the site
- Navigate to Collections in one of the libraries
- Add new dynamic collection (no rules)
- Select Scope > Other Site or Asset Library
- Navigate to Asset Libraries tab
Asset Libraries the user has access to appears (in this case, both libraries).
No libraries appear, so the user cannot apply filtering to other libraries outside the one he is in.
I thought a workaround would be to scope the collection (in the library) to the site both libraries were connected to so that both library's contents could be used, but no content appears when I view the collection.
This is not reproducible when configuring dynamic collections from a site, not library (i.e. the Asset Libraries appear in the tab as expected).
Tomcat 9.0.33 + MySQL 5.7.
Portal master-private 9ca74bd4ffb9fb2efc8d1c43d0b2cc64364648d0