- Setup a site with local staging and page versioning enabled both for public and private pages.
- Go to site builder -> pages and add page ‘aaa’
- Go to that page view and 3dot menu and site page variations - create new site page variation ‘tempvariation’ (use the default seeings).
- Go back to site builder -> pages, click on ‘tempvariation’ and add page ‘bbb’ (now it's only in this new site page variation and when you click on the main variation, you can't see it).
- Go back to 'aaa' page view and 3dots menu and site page variations and delete ‘tempvaration’.
The page disappears from the control panel > site builder but still can be accessed from the navigation menu or via the url.
The page is deleted with the variant if there is no other variant with the page.