Status: Selected for Development
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Content Dashboard
Sprint:TANGO | #52 DIS | Jan12-Jan22, TANGO | #57 DIS | Mar22-Apr05, TANGO | #58 DIS | Apr05-Apr16, TANGO | #59 DIS | Apr16-Apr30, TANGO | #60 DIS | Apr30-May14, TANGO | #62 DEV | Jun04-Jun25
As the content dashboard aims to be the one-stop-place for content managers, it is needed that documents and media are included so that they can also be listed and found.
- A content marketing team wants to audit all the contents they’ve generated for a campaign, including some type of collaterals available for downloading as whitepapers or ebooks.
- A content marketing team wants to find and reuse all the videos that were created in a previous campaign.
- A customer portal manager wants to find all contracts in PDF stores in several sites.
- The HR area of a company needs to find and review all the internal communications they’ve shared in a given year.
- The users to be able to find any document, video or video shortcut they need
- The users to be able to access and edit any document, video or video shortcut they have permissions on
- The users to be able to to audit document type contents through the content audit tool
1. All documents and media created in any of the sites or an Asset library in a given instance will be listed in the content dashboard.
2. All documents and media contents will show the metadata in the current columns: Title, Author (Owner), Type, Subtype, Site or Asset Library, Status, Category 1, Category 2, Modified Date
3. All documents and media contents will have available the same actions as the web content: View (Preview / DPT), Edit, Metrics (for those with an associated DPT), Info Panel
4. The title will lead to the preview if the user has no permissions to edit; to the edit mode if he has.
5. They will be counted as contents in the content audit tool as long as they have categories from at least one of the two audited vocabularies assigned.