Reproduce Steps for Liferay Main Site
1) Visit http://www.liferay.com/community/wiki/-/wiki/Main/Caching+%28disambiguation%29
2) Click a link with parentheses (but not one of the "child pages")
3) It refreshes your page or does something funny.
4) click a child page
5) it works
The problem is that it doesn't work if the url doesn't have "+" signs stripped out
Reproduce Steps for 5.2.3
1) Make a wiki portlet
2) Click "All Pages"
3) Add a wiki page called "this is a test (this is a test)"
4) Go to wiki frontpage
5) add a link to [[this is a test (this is a test)]]
6) It doesn't work. But it's not the same bug because it doesn't refresh all funny. also, I think it has to do with casing because if you create the page This is a test (this is a test), I think it works.