Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: Master
Fix Version/s: None
The canonical URL of the Display Page Templates included within the html head shows information about the language in the path (/en) when the language is the default one but it should not.
Steps to Reproduce
0. Set English (en-US) as the default language
1. Create web content and translate it into another language. For example:
- title: English (en-US)
- title: Espanol (es-ES)
2. Create a Display Page Template for basic web contents and mark it as default
3. Create a page with an asset publisher
4. Access as an anonymous user to the page with the display page and click it.
5. List metadata associated with the page.
The canonical URL should be
<link data-senna-track="temporary" href="http://localhost:8080/-/english" rel="canonical">
The canonical URL is http://localhost:8080/en/-/english