Steps to reproduce:
- Add an asset library called A.
- Add a user.
- Set permissions to view asset libraries to the user through a role "RoleA".
- Add an asset library called B, assign B's view permission to RoleA.
- Go to asset libraries.
- Assert that B is displayed.
- Search for B, the search results count is 0
- Search for A.
Expected: No asset libraries are found and the search results count is 0.
Actual: No asset libraries are found but the search results count is 1.
LPS-120058 Exploratory Testing on Asset Library Entries, Permissions + Search