Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: 6.0.4 GA
Fix Version/s: 6.1.0 CE RC1
Environment:Trunk Revision 60150
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-29919 Categories Navigation tree doesn't expand LPS-32944 Asset Publisher's filter categories doesn't work WITH a category selected in Categories Navigation portlet LPS-35475 Wiki portlet's search doesn't work when categories are filtered LPS-17571 Category search on parent category doesn't return assets categorized with child categories LPS-27296 Pagination doesn't work on wiki pages clicking on categories (and tags) links
Categories navigation doesn't work
1) Create a wiki
2) Control Panel -> Categories -> Create two categories under "Topic" Vocabulary, "Cat1" and "Cat2"
3) Create a wiki page called "hello world" and give it "Cat1" but not Cat2"
4) Add Categories navigation
5) Click Cat1. It works. Click Cat2. It works.
6) In Wiki portlet, click "Frontpage"
7) click Cat1. It doesn't work
8) In Wiki portlet, click "All Pages"
9) Click Cat1. It doesn't work. Click Cat2. It doesn't work.