7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
7.3.x, 7.2.x, 7.1.x
Search|S03 Sprint 21|9.1-9.21
Unable to filter by categories with Classic Search Widget enabled.
It is able to filter by clicking on the categories list but not by clicking on the related categories of each result.
Steps to reproduce
- Enable Classic Search Widget in Front Page at Control Panel -> Configuration -> System Settings -> Search -> Search Web
- Create a category: Categorization -> Categories -> Add Category
- Create a tag: Categorization -> Tag -> Add Tag
- Create a basic web content with content "Example text". Publish
- Create another basic web content with content "Example text" and select the created Category at step 2. Click on Publish
- Create another basic web content with content "Example text" and select the created Tag at step 3. Click on Publish
- Go to the main page a search for "Example".
There will be three coincidences. One with a related category and one with tag and another without it.
Clicking on the category or tag must filter the results for only this category or tag selected but the same results is listed as before.
The links try to do a search, but they are not built with a correct syntax for it: they do not include the expected parameters name for the classic search "category" and "tag", changes done here:
Clicking on the category must filter the results for only this category.
- is caused by
LPS-92477 Wrong URL included in tags/categories summary in search results