Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Cannot re-enable staging after upgrading from 6.2.
Steps to reproduce
- Import attached MySql dump [^stag_2020-09-02.sql]
It's a clean 6.2 database with 2 sites with remote staging enabled
(How to simulate a remote staging environment with one portal)
- Unzip DXP-7.1 SP4 and install DXP-18
- Upgrade the DB to 7.1
- Start Liferay
- Navigate to Control Panel > Sites > Sites
- Add a new site named STAG_local and copy the Site ID
- Navigate to Site:STAG > Publishing > Staging > Staging configuration (option button on the right top corner)
- Force disable the current remote staging
- Enable staging but this time for the newly created site:STAG_local
Staging is enabled and works BUT the following error is thrown:
No error is thrown.
The upgrade is a required step
Can't test in
Master and 7.2.x (cannot perform the upgrade from 6.2)
* Please see Zendesk Support tab for further comments and attachments.