Affects Version/s: Master
Component/s: Fragment Administration
By design, portlet data should be only propagated to the Site when the Site is created from the template.
See the "Important" note at the bottom of the documentation.
However fragments always propagate the displayed content.
- Create a Site Template
- Create a Site from the Template
- In the Template create two Web Content, "WebContent1" and "WebContent2"
- Go to the Template's home page
- Add a Web Content Display portlet, select "WebContent1"
- Add a Heading fragment and map it to "WebContent2"
- Check the Site's home page
"WebContent2" was propagated to the Site
Neither of the Web Contents should be displayed, as portelt data should be moved only during Site creation. **