Affects Version/s: 7.2.X
Portlet ID references in custom css not upgraded for documents and media display portlet in 7.2 even after
LPS-118902 solution is applied
Other portlets are not affected by this bug.
This issue is not reproduced in master because:
- In master branch, UpgradeDocumentLibraryPortletId extends the com.liferay.portal.kernel.upgrade.BaseUpgradePortletId class, that class contains the
- In 7.2.x branch, UpgradeDocumentLibraryPortletId extends the deprecated com.liferay.portal.upgrade.util.UpgradePortletId class, that class doesn't contains
- Start up a Liferay 6.2.
- Add documents and media display portlet
- Go to its Look and Feel > Advanced Styling and make use of the Portlet ID's reference for CSS.
- For example, for the documents and media display portlet it would read something like: #portlet_110_INSTANCE_Y3IiwK51r0YH
- It could be used like
- Upgrade from 6.2 to 7.2.x version
- In this upgrade there's a step changing the portlet name's from numbers to fully qualified names. For example: 110 will become com_liferay_document_library_web_portlet_DLPortlet.
- Start up the upgraded installation
Expected: The documents and media portlet has the same styles as before, with a red background color is still red.)
Observed: The portlet has lost the previous style.