When displaying Message Board posts, the Asset Publisher portlet provides a functionality to edit to the Message Board posts. However, this functionality is not working as expected and is causing errors to be thrown in the logs.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Start Liferay and sign in as an admin user
2. On the home page, add a Message Board portlet and an Asset Publisher portlet
3. In the Message Board portlet, create a new thread and add a reply to the thread as well
4. In the Asset Publisher portlet, navigate to the Configuration settings and set the following:
- Asset Selection: Dynamic
- Source > Asset Type: Message Boards Message
5. See that the Asset Publisher portlet now displays the thread's original post and the reply
6. Click on the pencil button icon next to the reply
7. The user is led to another page that says "Replying to"
Expected Behavior: The user is able to edit to the Message Board post successfully.
Actual Behavior: When the user clicks 'Publish,' nothing happens. The user also sees the following browser error in the console:
72x hash: 18e05bcb1c459733173f265d00d1488f549c3897