7.1.X, 7.2.X, 7.3.4 CE GA5, Master
Currently, it is possible to add HTML comments to blog content. However, this is not taken into account when blog summaries are displayed via the Asset Publisher portlet. Thus, having a long HTML comment in the beginning of a blog's content field could result in a blank or partially missing summary.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a public widget page.
- Add the portlets "Blogs" and "Asset Publisher" to the newly-created page.
- Add and publish a new blog entry using the supplied text (content-with-html-comment.txt) as its content (use Code View).
- Navigate back to the public page and check Asset Publisher.
Actual: HTML comments are not stripped and the summary is not visible.
Expected: HTML comments are stripped from summary and the summary is visible.
- 7.1.x (d8e8bdf8af91dab15789633045d6d804ae19f3c3)
- 7.2.x (3c120b97383b2af54a55366483a8e9969d7e78d5)
- master (5bcc4b3a0fa44fb6b6d7ec89433bdbe43eb015eb)