Since 7.0, If you have an Asset Publisher with a dynamic configuration, the entries displayed on it are exported to LAR file or Live environment. (see
But we are always exporting a fixed number of elements that can be configured in System Configuration (AssetPublisherWebConfiguration.dynamicExportLimit, default = 20) even if it is not necessary:
- In case your Asset Publisher has pagination disabled and is displaying less assets than the configured limit, you will be always publishing some related assets that won't be displayed there.
- The expected behavior is to publish only the elements that are displayed in the asset publisher.
Steps to reproduce
- Create 20 webcontents
- Create an Asset Publisher and configure it to displaye the webcontents
- Configure the display settings of Asset Publisher with:
- Pagination: none
- Number of elements to display: 4
- Export the Asset Publisher to a LAR file, export only this portlet, from the portlet menu
- Unzip the LAR file and check the number of exported webcontents:
- : only 4 webcontents are exported
- : all webcontents are exported