Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Navigation Menus
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a new site
2. Change its Default language to other than the instance default language
3. Go to Site Builder->Navigation Menus
4. Add a new Navigation Menu and give it any name
5. Add a URL element
Here we can notice that the default language is marked as the instance Default language but not the site default language.
6. Select the Site default language (in this example, Spanish)
7. Add a name and a URL and click Save.
8. Click on this newly created Navigation menu URL element and see that its language is not the one you selected during its creation but it is set to the instance default language instead.
The URL text should be shown on the site default language as it was inserted in steps 6 and 7.