Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Tag Libraries > Liferay Frontend Taglibs
The Edit button on Content Pages is unresponsive when using Safari (macOS 10.15.6), while it is working in other browsers.
Steps to Reproduce
- Set up a Liferay instance, disabling Single Page Application:
- Access the Liferay instance using Safari (Note: Tested against Safari 13.1.2 (15609.3.5.1.3))
- Create a new Content Page called Contents
- Once the page has been created, view the page
- Add a Basic Section (Add > Basic Sections > Banner Center) to the layout of the Content Page
- Click on the Edit icon on the top right hand menu (pencil icon)
Nothing happens on mouse click.
Clicking Edit directs me back to the Content Page Edit screen as it does in Chrome and Firefox.