Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, 7.2.X
Component/s: Workflow > My Workflow Tasks
The tasks in My Workflow Tasks display the wrong Last Activity Date. Specifically, tasks associated with an asset have the same Last Activity Date.
Upon investigating, this issue was indirectly resolved in master by
- Go to Control Panel -> Workflow -> Process Builder -> Configuration and enable Single Approver Workflow for Message Board Message.
- Go to Liferay -> Content & Data -> Message Boards and create two threads called "Thread A" and "Thread B".
- Navigate to My Workflow Tasks and under Assigned to My Roles, assign "Thread A" and "Thread B" to yourself.
- In Assigned to Me, reject "Thread A" first then "Thread B".
- Resubmit "Thread B" first then "Thread A".
Tasks associated with Thread A have the same Last Activity Date. Same thing with Thread B.
Each task should have a different Last Activity Date.
- 7.2.x: 1eb787031c328560
- 7.1.x: 7cdd9a16a363d96e
- 7.0.x: af0176a5261fd836