Affects Version/s: Master
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create web content on Production.
2. Create parallel publications.
3. Edit the web content in both publications by adding new, different images to the article.
4. Publish one of the publications.
5. Attempt to Publish/Schedule or Review Changes for the second publication.
For Publish and Schedule, I expected Publications to perform a conflicts detection and to inform me of my conflicting changes.
For Review Changes, I expected to be redirected to the Changes page.
Publish and Schedule buttons return the following error, "Portlet is temporarily unavailable."
When 'working on' the problematic publication, clicking on Review Changes returns the following error, "Changes is temporarily Unavailable." However, when 'working on' Production, I can successfully navigate to the Changes page for the problematic publication via the Publications Overview page.
What I see in Tomcat when I try to _Publish _the publication:
What I see in Tomcat when I try to _Schedule _the publication:
What I see in Tomcat when I try to Review Changes for the publication:
Tomcat-9.0.37, DXP liferay-portal-master-private 20200915,