My Workflow Tasks does not sort tasks by Last Activity correctly. See image below.
- Go to Control Panel -> Workflow -> Process Builder -> Configuration and enable Single Approver Workflow for Message Board Message.
- Go to Liferay -> Content & Data -> Message Boards and create two threads called "Thread A" and "Thread B".
- Navigate to My Workflow Tasks and under Assigned to My Roles, assign "Thread A" and "Thread B" to yourself.
- In Assigned to Me, reject "Thread A" first then "Thread B".
- Resubmit "Thread B" first then "Thread A".
The tasks are not sorted by Last Activity.
The tasks are sorted by Last Activity. Specifically, the tasks should be in the following order:
- Thread A, Task: Review
- Thread B, Task: Review
- Thread B, Task: Update
- Thread A, Task: Update
- master: 1f1bccfda350d0fc3b94a904c6d54c8c32c6b341