Affects Version/s: Master
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Application Security > SAML
In a IDP + SP setup, both Liferay Portal,
We got the following error message, when the SP connection setting contains valid URL, but the target instance, hasn't enabled it's SAML Role at the SAML Admin / General tab.
- Start a Portal instance
- Set IDP SAML role for the default instance, create certificates and enable the SAML Role
- Create a virtual instance
- Set SP role for the virtual instance add IDP connection to the default instance but didn't enable the SAML role at SAML Admin/General tab.
- Go back to IDP instance / SAML admin
- Open the SP connectors
- Add new SP connections with metadata url
- Save the SAML connector data