Affects Version/s: Master
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Dynamic Data Lists
It's not possible to publish a draft when the Dynamic data list Workflow is "Single Approver"
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Content & Data -> Dynamic data list -> Create a new Data Definition (top right corner icon)
- Drag and drop a text, text box, and geolocation field
- Save the data definition
- Now create a new Dynamic Data List, selecting the newly created Data definition
- In Workflow, select the "Single Approver" option
- Now save the list and click on it to add an input
- Fill all the fields and click on [Save as Draft] button
- Now click on the input to edit and try to publish it
It's should be possible to publish a draft when the Dynamic data list Workflow is "Single Approver"
It's not possible to publish a draft when the Dynamic data list Workflow is "Single Approver" (ActualResult-Sep18-LPS-121143.mp4)