After installing hotfix-2441, can't change the Text after patching with hotfix-2441 in Display Page Template
Steps to Reproduce
- Set up DXP 7.2 + DXP-7 + hotfix-2441
- Go to Product Menu > Liferay DXP (site) > Site Builder > Pages
- Click on the Display Page Templates tab
- Click the + button to Add Display Page Template assigning the following settings:
- Name: Test DPT
- Content-Type: Web Content Article
- Subtype: Basic Web Content
- When you're in the Display Page Template builder, click on Section Builder (second icon from the top on the right-hand side) > Basic Components, then drag in Heading into the layout
- Click on the newly placed Heading Example text, then click on the Edit button.
- Change "Heading Example" to "Text"
- Click outside of Heading
Text is still "Heading Example"
Text changes to "Text"