- Launch a portal with a secondary virtual instance (use /etc/hosts do create new hostnames);
- On Instance 1, create any Custom Field named AAA;
- On Instance 2, create any Custom Field named BBB;
- Export the Custom Fields on Instance 2 as a LAR file;
- Import the recently exported Custom Field LAR file checking the option "Delete Application Data Before Importing".
The Custom Fields on Instance 2 are deleted and recreated from the LAR file.
The Custom Fields of ALL virtual instances are deleted. The Custom Fields from instance 2 are recreated from the LAR file.
Considering the virtual instances should be independent to each other, performing an action in a virtual instance that is not even the default one that could destroy other instances data jeopardizes the multi-tenant capability the feature was designed for.