Affects Version/s: 7.2.X
- Set up DXP 7.2, start and log in as admin - make sure to use default locale '/en'
- At Content / Forms, create a new Form with a date field and set '09/12/2020' (mm/dd/yy) as predefined value.
- Add Forms portlet to a test page and configure it displaying the new form
- Observe the form is correctly displayed with predefined value of today's date
- Change user locale to '/de' and reload the test page
The date is displayed as (mm.dd.yy) instead of (dd.mm.yy)
The date is displayed correctly -> 12.09.2020
Not reproducible on:
The issue is not reproducible on master, as we rewrote DatePicker.js in React. This issue requires a unique 7.2.x fix