Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
Improvements in the accessibility for forms fields as so:
1. Remove element label from title field paragraph, at the moment the structure looks like this
2. In order for the error notices in the forms, for example those that appear if a mandatory field has not been filled in, to make them accessible, it is necessary to make the assistive tools read them and relate them to the error fields. Using, for example, role = "alert" and aria-atomic = "true" and aria-invalid = "true" aria-describedBy = "xxx" in the fields that gave the error.
Some links offered by the client:
3. Inform people with vision of the required fields only through an icon, is not accessible, because you have to know the meaning of that icon also a legend should be added, at the beginning of the form, with the explanation (* required fields).
Steps to reproduce:
1. Use Chrome browser and go to: Control Panel -> Content & Data -> Form -> add New Form
2. Add a paragraph field
3. Add a text field with option required
4. Go to the main page and add a Form widget and select to display the form added on step 1.
5. Use ChromeVox Classic Extension and read the fields added
User should easily read this fields and understand properly the form content