Affects Version/s: 7.3.4 CE GA5
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Asset Libraries
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a web content structure Foo in the Global Site
- Create an asset library Tomatoes
- Create a Bar web content in the asset library with the Foo structure
- Let Bar have the "Default Display Page Template" set
- Create a Banana Collection in the Tomatoes asset library
- Create a site and include an asset publisher that displayes all the items of the Banana Collection from the Tomatoes Asset Library.
- Create a Display Page Template for Web content with the Foo structure in the site.
- Set this Display Page Template as default.
- When browsing the asset publisher and clicking the Bar item, it is displayed inside of the site's Default Display Page Template for the Foo Structure.
- The default display page template is not taken into account.
- If Bar would have been created inside of the site's web content library, the expected result applies.