As part of offering a better writing experience, one thing that always appears is how to add additional plugins to the ones that come with the product out of the box
The goal of this Story is to make sure Accessibility conformance is easy to check for content editors.
- We have a CKEditor plugin that:
- Tests Content in an editor for a given set of accessibility rules on demand
- Can offer a11y hints as you type (unless too noisy)
- Shows fix suggestions for the found accessibility issues
- Accessibility Checker is enabled by default and active in content editors.