Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
Fix Version/s: None
- Start up a portal
- Create 2 web contents: "A" and "B"
- Add them as related assets to each other
- Create a widget page
- Add a web content display to the widget page
- Configure web content display widget to show content "A"
- Configure web content display widget to show related assets
- Click on content "B" in the related assets section of the web content display portlet showing content "A".
Expected result: content "B" is shown, with related assets section
Actual result: content "B" is shown, but without the related assets section
This is a behavior change in 7.2 compared to 7.1. From the commit LPS-92040 Don't show related assets by default it seems like this is an intentional change. However, it's not listed in the 7.2 breaking changes list, and users expect this default behavior.