Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.10 DXP FP19, 7.1.X
Component/s: Web Content > Web Content Administration
When searching through web content articles and using the "View Versions" functionality, the "Compare to..." button does not work. This issue specifically affects 7.1.x and 7.0.x. This is not an issue for versions 7.2.x and above due to
- Navigate to Content > Web Content.
- Create a web content article called "test" and publish it. Edit and republish to create multiple versions.
- In Content > Web Content, perform a search for "test".
- Click on the Versions tab.
- Search for "test" and click on the ellipses > Compare to...
The Compare to... window does not pop up. No errors appear in the logs.
The Compare to... window pops up and the user can compare versions of the web content article.
- 7.0.x (73a250567e94650b2d9b3c91b02cc921e14f657d)
- 7.1.x (711405a7ca38cb616efa05302021b5a0cb22af06)
- 7.1 DXP FP19