Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Site Settings
- Start Liferay with SPA enabled.
- Ensure that Inactive Request Handler is active. To do so, go to Control Panel -> System Settings -> Insfrastructure -> System Scope -> Inactive Request Handler and check the option "Show inactive request message"
- Go to Control Panel --> Sites --> Create a Blank Site
- Add a page to the Site.
- Go back to Sites in Control Panel and from the 3 dots beside the site click on "Deactivate".
- Open Product Menu and click on compass icon (Go to other site or library) next to current site's name.
- Click on My Sites and select the previously created and deactivated site.
- Checkpoint: A page appears displaying:
"This site is inactive. Please contact the administrator".
- Refresh the page.
- Click the back button.
Actual behavior: The URL changes, however, the page does not change.
Expected behavior: The previous page should appear successfully.
The Inactive Request Handler can be set at the following menupoint
Control Panel > Configuration > System Settings > Infrastructure > Inactive Request Handler.