Affects Version/s: 5.1.2
Fix Version/s: 5.2.0
Backported to Branch:Committed
Liferay Contributor's Agreement:Accept
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-1281 Display name of an application is set to wrong value during zip deployment for a PHP application. LPS-18076 Deployment of an exploded web application does not work if the docBase Attribute contains variables LPS-1378 Context xml file should not be copied to domain1/conf directory when appserver = Glassfish. LPS-35085 exploded directory deployment for portlet on tomcat fails to init after restart of server LPS-28271 Deploying packed plugins to tomcat result in tomcat error
Steps to reproduce :
- Try to do exploded tomcat deployment/directory deployment through context xml
- Create a portlet application called "Test"
- Create a Test.xml file with docBase attribute which will point to a exploded directory with war structure for the Test appliction.
The content of the Test.xml should be similar to following
<Context docBase="e:\Test\build\web"> </Context>
- Copy Test.xml to liferay/deploy directory.
- The call then goes to "PortletExplodedTomcatListner" and then PortletExplodedTomcatDeployer, where the getDisplayName(file) is called to get the displayname of the application. And the same displayname is set to web.xml during massaging.
- The display name is set to xml file name (Test.xml) curerntly inside ExplodedTomcatDeployer class. Instead it should be set to "Test" (file name without extension just like .war) .