Affects Version/s: 5.1.2
Fix Version/s: 5.2.0
Backported to Branch:Committed
Liferay Contributor's Agreement:Accept
Steps to reproduce :
- Try to do exploded tomcat deployment/directory deployment through context xml
- Create a portlet application called "Test"
- Create a Test.xml file with docBase attribute which will point to a exploded directory with war structure for the Test appliction.
The content of the Test.xml should be similar to following
<Context docBase="e:\Test\build\web"> </Context>
- Copy Test.xml to liferay/deploy directory.
- The call then goes to "PortletExplodedTomcatListner" and then PortletExplodedTomcatDeployer, where the getDisplayName(file) is called to get the displayname of the application. And the same displayname is set to web.xml during massaging.
- The display name is set to xml file name (Test.xml) curerntly inside ExplodedTomcatDeployer class. Instead it should be set to "Test" (file name without extension just like .war) .