We need to plan the level of the following components with
- removing the archived ones completely,
- moving the deprecated ones to the archived list,
- deciding which one from the currently supported list do we want to move to maintenance mode and
- deciding which one from the altered supported list do we want to support as SAML IdP with the action items to get there.
We keep the OpenId Connect, Token-based SSO and SAML for sure.
- SAML 2.0 - Officially supported in DXP and DXP only. It's maintained in a separate Epic: LPS-120778.
- OpenID Connect - Officially supported in all portal versions.
- Token-based - Officially supported in all portal versions.
- Siteminder (see LRSUPPORT-38788)
- Oracle Access Manager (see LRSUPPORT-38914)
- Facebook Connect - Done. Research result: LPS-119717 "...So to keep this functionality in the portal (Login using Facebook), it was decided not to deprecate the modules related to Facebook Connect."
- OpenAM 13
- OpenSSO/OpenAM (earlier versions)
- OpenId - removed already:
LPS-118156, https://github.com/brianchandotcom/liferay-portal/pull/92340 and https://github.com/brianchandotcom/liferay-portal/pull/94781
- Google SSO